Wednesday, March 25, 2009

U-Blog5

I was going to through my delicious account and I was looking for an article that I can save in my bookmarks for my homework which it has to relate to my class work reading. I found this one article that really interesting me which is the “Enabling Learning in Classroom: A Primary Mental Health Concern”. After reading the article, I found out that most of the students are not doing well in school because of the lack of teachers or a lack of a families that didn’t have a proper education. From my point of view, I agreed with the article because I have the same problem that I went through in my childhood. English is a second language I have to learn and it’s very difficult language. It takes a lot of time of learning it and understanding concept of the language. I have to do everything by myself such as doing homework without no help. I have to start from scratch of learning the languages, which I know how it feels like the seniors at the Lowman Home that they have to go through of learning these new technologies. Check out this article and I hope this will help some of you.


http://smhp.psych.ucla.edu/enabling.htm

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed the article and I agree with you. The problem with student learning is not always so cut and dry as many educators would have you believe. The best quality a teacher can have is patience and dedication for their students. If they have this then almost any barrier to learning can be shattered.

    ReplyDelete