Wednesday, April 15, 2009

U-Blog6

I was doing some research about Brain-Based-Learning for my Wiki homework. I found an article that is related to Brain-Base-Learning that is Action Based Learning. Action Base Learning is to put learning into action with their teacher friendly, "kid tested, kid approved" strategic that move students to learn. Most of time, kids learned best after physical activity which mean "You have more energy, you're more motivated, you're ready to learn, so exercise is what gets you ready to learn."(Madigan) I think is true because I think that how I learned best when I was a kid. Check out this article….



http://www.kait8.com/Global/story.asp?S=10157997&nav=0jsh

1 comment:

  1. Andy Poswal

    I think that is an interested fact. And now that i think about it, classes alwas did seem more interesting after recess during elementary school. I think it has to do, like you said with the fact that our bodies are active therfore everything else can be processed faster. It was as if learning was easier because our system was wide awake. I like the article...

    ReplyDelete