Friday, January 30, 2009

U-Blog 1

Taking online classes for TSTM 444 has made it possible for me to manage my time wisely. During these 2 weeks, I was able to take advantage of the spare time. I was able to complete my module assignment on time. Reading all the articles from my bookmarks on delicious website helped me notice the different varieties of training. So far I have learned a lot of techniques of training and self taught especially the E-learning from my delicious homepage. The most difficult thing I’ve experienced when taking online class is trying to understand the textbook. I’m used to the typical lectures in class and hands on experience. But E-learning will challenge me to work and try harder even more.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with your statement regarding time management. This online type of class has allowed me to complete assignments for all of my classes with tons of spare time. This has allowed for a more relaxing start to the semester.

    The varieties of training you mentioned in this blog post were something I also discovered. I was unaware of the wide variety of training techniques. Going into the future, how much do you think these techniques will change, if at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew Poswal
    Yeah i agree, this online class has really freed up some of my time. I think its also a great tool to manage the time we do have, especially when we can get comfortable and forget about things that need to be done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In agreement to Xayy, if you do not have great time management skills now, you will at the end of this semester. Time management and organization skills is a must!! I have asked myself a question whether greater flexibility in schedule weighs greater to accept an online challenge for a whole semester not having the chance to turn back later on. When I get my final grade I will ask myself that again. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete